DRM Software Radio
computer science crazy|
Joined: Dec 2008
22-09-2008, 10:07 AM
The DRM Signal is received by a commercial long, medium, short-wave (SW, MW, LW) front-end. Any front-end should be usable which can provide an IF of 12 kHz direct or with an adapter circuit. The bandwidth must be greater 10 kHz for normal transmissions and greater 20 kHz for transmissions with channel bundling. This signal is then fed into a standard soundcard. The soundcard must offer a sampling rate of 48 kHz. For output of the audio signal also a soundcard with a sampling rate of 48 kHz is required. If one sound card is used for sampling the signal and output of the music the soundcard must provide full duplex operation. Most of all newer soundcards provide all these features (e.g. SoundBlaster Live! From Creative Labs).
Attention must be taken not to use an input with AGC (Automatic Gain Control) as this disturbs the DRM signal. Please pay attention that most of the internal soundcards of newer notebooks have the AGC enabled and offer no way to disable it. They also have very often-low pass filters, which cannot be disabled. In order to get the system working on such notebooks (or also on other PCs with no or no suitable soundcard) we suggest the use of an external USB soundcard (e.g."USB One" USB Audio Interface).
Minimum System Requirements
1. Windows 2000 or Windows XP or Windows 98
2. The software can run under Windows NT, but is not officially supported. Users using Windows NT should install service pack 6A or later.
3. 500 MHz Intel Pentium processor (or equivalent)
4. 64 MB RAM
5. 50 MB free disk space
6. 16-bit SoundBlaster (or compatible) soundcard that supports full duplex at 48 kHz sampling rate for input and output; the input must be without AGC (Automatic Gain Control); recommended: Creative SoundBlaster Live! Or "USB One" USB Audio Interface
7. LAN network driver or dial-up network installed
8. Suitable front-end with 12 kHz IF output, output level suitable for soundcard.
Use Search at http://topicideas.net/search.php wisely To Get Information About Project Topic and Seminar ideas with report/source code along pdf and ppt presenaion
|Tagged Pages: powered by mybb install sound card, drm software radio pdf, powered by mybb software radio, ppf of drm software radio, powered by mybb external sound card, drm software radio ppt, ppt of drm radio,|
|Popular Searches: powered by mybb software radio, jasinto board drm radio software porting ppt, ppt for drm kota summer traning**king system, jarnal nalej software, seminar report on software radio report, synchronize software, software radio module,|