Computer Science Clay|
Active In SP
Joined: Jan 2009
25-02-2009, 02:23 PM
1. In July 1996, as part of the Global Change Prediction Plan, the promotion of research & development for the Earth Simulator has been reported to the Science Technology Agency, based on the report titled "For Realization of the Global Change Prediction" made by the Aero-Electronics Technology Committee.
2. In April 1997, the budget for the development of the Earth Simulator was authorized to be allocated to National Space Development Agency of Japan (NASDA) and Power Reactor and Nuclear Fuel Development Corporation (PNC). The Earth Simulator Research and Development Center was established, with Dr. Miyoshi assigned for the director of the center. The project and implimentation had begun.
3. Discussions were made regarding the Earth Simulator Project, at the meeting on the Earth Simulator under the Computer Science Technology Promotion Council (Chairman: Prof. Taro Matsuno of Hokkaido Univ.), which was held 6 times from March to July in 1997. With a report on "Promotion of Earth Simulator Project", specific proposals were put forward to Science and Technology Agency.
4. The conceptual system design of the Earth Simulator proposed by NEC Corporation was selected by bidding.
5. Japan Atomic Energy Research Institute (JAERI) had joined the project and implimentation for PNC.
6. Under the Computer Science Technology Promotion Council, the Earth Simulator Advisory Committee was instituted with 7 members with profound knowledge in the area (Chairman: Prof. Yoshio Oyanagi of Tokyo Univ.). From June to July in 1998, five meetings were held on the basic design. As a result, in 24th of August it was confirmed with "The Evaluation Report for the basic design of the Earth Simulator".
7. In February 1999, JAMSTEC joined in the Earth Simulator development project and implimentation and decided to build the Earth Simulator facility in Kanazawa ward in Yokohama, where it had been the industrial experiment station of Kanagawa prefecture. Manufacturing the Earth Simulator had begun in March 2000, under NASDA, JEARI, and JAMSTEC. After completion, the entire operation and management of the Earth Simulator was decided to be solely charged by JAMSTEC.
Use Search at http://topicideas.net/search.php wisely To Get Information About Project Topic and Seminar ideas with report/source code along pdf and ppt presenaion
|Popular Searches: ppt on earth simulator, uses of earth simulator, computer seminar on earth semulator, environment of earth, google earth simulator download, medici device simulator free download, earth quakes resitant building,|
|Possibly Related Threads...|
|TO STUDY THE STRENGTH OF THE EARTH’S MAGNETIC FIELD||study tips||0||497||
11-02-2013, 11:27 AM
Last Post: study tips