computer science crazy|
Joined: Dec 2008
23-09-2008, 02:18 AM
1. To engage (persons) for military service.
2. To strengthen or raise (an armed force) by enlistment.
3. To supply with new members or employees.
4. To enroll or seek to enroll: colleges recruiting minority students.
5. To replenish.
6. To renew or restore the health, vitality, or intensity of.
1. To raise a military force.
2. To obtain replacements for or new supplies of something lost, wasted, or needed.
3. To regain lost health or strength; recover.
Use Search at http://topicideas.net/search.php wisely To Get Information About Project Topic and Seminar ideas with report/source code along pdf and ppt presenaion
|Popular Searches: do t c s recruit m b a, cooperate recruit system, virtual interview and recruit project report, download free ppt for e recruit management system, companies that recruit telecom mbas, ksrtc civil engg recruit, ntpc e recruit,|