data mining project and implimentation idea proposal
Active In SP
Joined: Apr 2010
29-05-2010, 10:37 PM
1. Bayesian Data Mining â€œ finding interestingly large counts in massive tables.
2. Frequent pattern mining for kernel trace data
3. Data Squashing â€œ compressing large datasets to facilitate statistical analysis.
4. Capturing Best Practice for Microarray Gene Expression
5. Mining Coherent Gene Clusters from Three-Dimensional Microarray Data.
6. A Precise Blocking Method for Record Linkage.
7. Real-world Data is Dirty: Data Cleansing and The Merge/Purge Problem
8. FRIL: A Tool for Comparative Record Linkage
9. Detecting Spam Web Pages through Content Analysis.
10. Characterizing Web Spam Using Content and HTTP Session Analysis.
11. A Domain Combination Based Probabilistic Framework for Protein-Protein Interaction Prediction.
12. Improving domain-based protein interaction prediction using biologically-significant negative dataset
13. Recommender Systems â€œ making recommendations based on past shopping/rating behavior
14. Delegate Sampling â€œ ideas for tree building with massive data
15. Classification for file system recovery
16. Big Bayesian Networks â€œ scaling algorithms for learning Bayesian networks
17. Comparative study of frequent itemsets mining
18. Multiclass Classification â€œ using coding theory ideas for multiclass classification
19. Mining Distributed Private Databases using Random Response Protocols.
20. Markov Transition Distributions â€œ models for higher order Markov chains
21. Global partial orders from sequential data
22. Mining Multiple Private Databases using a kNN Classifier
23. Probabilistic models for query approximation
24. Adaptive bagging
25. Preserving Data Privacy in Outsourcing Data Aggregation Services
26. Pasting bites together for prediction in large data sets and on-line
27. Hierarchical model-based clustering for large datasets
28. Privacy preserving data mining
29. Monte Carlo importance sampling for large-scale Bayesian analysis
30. Towards Application-Oriented Data Anonymization
31. Retrieval properties of large text corpora : Information retrieval investigators have noticed that retrieval performance improves as the size of the document collection increases
32. Bayesian model averaging for logistic regression
33. Workload-aware anonymization
34. Bayesian model averaging versus Mixtures of Experts
35. Text categorization for disputed authorship
36. Sample Clustering of Flow Cytometry Data
37. Text mining adverse event reports
38. Compare regularized logistic regression to random forests
39. Location determination in wireless networks.
40. Orthographic analysis
Use Search at http://topicideas.net/search.php wisely To Get Information About Project Topic and Seminar ideas with report/source code along pdf and ppt presenaion
Active In SP
Joined: Aug 2010
15-08-2010, 09:38 PM
i wnt seminar and presentation reprt,presentation of datamining
Active In SP
Joined: Feb 2012
14-02-2012, 10:44 AM
to get information about the topic data mining full report ,ppt and related topic refer the link bellow
http://topicideas.org/how-to-data-mining...ll-seminar and presentation-report
http://topicideas.org/how-to-data-mining-project and implimentation-topics
http://topicideas.org/how-to-data-mining-project and implimentation-idea-proposal
http://topicideas.org/how-to-data-mining-project and implimentation-ideas?page=2
http://topicideas.org/how-to-data-mining...ad-seminar and presentation-report-and-paper-present
|Tagged Pages: data mining and distributed system project, proposal computer information ideas, datamining projects, ideas for data mining projects, proposals samples for datamining projects, data cleaning projects, algo vendio if,|