electrical engineering project and implimentations for final year
computer science crazy|
Joined: Dec 2008
10-11-2009, 04:55 PM
to get project and implimentation report with source code for specific electrical engineering project and implimentation please browse through this page http://topicideas.org/list-of-electronic...cs-project and implimentation-ideas
1. Transformer protection panel
2. Working Model of maglev
3. Maximum power point Tracking
4. Motorised wheel Chair
5. Controller of Electrical Vehicale
6. Deregulation of Energy Sector
7. Cathodic protection
8. Radial Feeder protection
9. PLC Based System
10. Numerical Relay
11. Measurement of electrical parameters
12. Variable Frequency Drive
13. 3 Phase Analayzer
14. Modeling and simulation of Congestion management in transmission sector of deregulated electricity market.
15. Electrical Bicycle
16. Survey of Industries in surat
17. Speed Control of D.C shunt motor using four Quadrant Chopper
18. Speed Control of Separately excited D.C motor using Ã‚ÂµP
19. Cyclo- converter 1- Phase to 1- Phase
20. Digital Filter Design & itâ„¢s Application
21. Computer Aided Power Flow Analysis
22. Microstepping of Unipolar Stepper Motor
23. Speed control of 3 - Phase Induction Motor by V / F method using PWM Technique
24. Measurement of inrush current in Transformer
25. Microprocessor based power factor measurement & control
26. 8085 based Protective Relay
27. Microcontroller based Digital Energy Meter
28. Electronic Power Generator using Transistor
29. Measurement of inrush current in Transformer
30. Microstepping of Unipolar Stepper Motor
31. Computer Aided Power Flow Analysis
32. Speed Control of D.C shunt motor using four Quadrant Chopper
33. Microprocessor based power factor measurement & control
34. Cycloconverter 1- Phase to 1- Phase
35. 8085 based Protective Relay
36. Speed Control of Separately excited D.C motor using Ã‚ÂµP
37. Microcontroller based Digital Energy Meter
38. Speed control of 3 - Phase Induction Motor by V / F method using PWM Technique
39. Digital Filter Design & itâ„¢s Application
40. Electrical Bicycle
41. Survey of Industries in surat
42. Electronic Power Generator using Transistor
43. Solar Tracking System
44. Working Model of Solar Power Plant
45. Speed Control of D.C Motor using D.C Drives
46. Prepaid Card Energy Meter
47. Vector Controlled AC Drive
48. Reciprocating Motor
a. / C Relay
49. Construction & Design of Three phase 1 H.P Motor
50. Micro-controller based differential protection of Transformer
51. Design Optimization of Three phase squirrel cage Induction Motor
52. Speed Control of D.C Motor using Simulation
53. Micro-controller based Control of any electrical Machine
54. Inverter (MOSFET based)
55. V / F Speed Control of Three Phase Induction Motor
56. Linear Induction Motor (Design & Performance, Analysis)
57. PLC Based Boiler Control System
58. Microprocessor based Robot
59. Power Factor correction using Microprocessor
60. 3 phase squirrel cage induction motor design
61. 3 phase squirrel cage induction motor design
62. Speed control of dc shunt motor
63. Protection of 3 phase induction motor
64. Speed control of universal motor using microcontroller
65. Computer Aided Design Of Transformer
66. Microprocessor based Power Meter
67. Microprocessor based Speed Control of Induction Motor
68. Data Acquisition System
70. GSM CONTROLLED DOOR LATCH OPENER WITH SECURITY DIALUP WITH CHANGEABLE TELEPHONE NUMBERS (BASED)
71. POWER GRID CONTROL THROUGH PC
72. i.V.R.S. SYSTEM FOR INDUSTRIAL CONTROL
73. RF CONTROL OF INDUCTION MOTORS AND OTHER INDUSTRIAL
75. Microcontroller Based G.S.M. controlled Switch With Voice
76. Six Channel Petrochemical Fire Monitoring & Control Station
77. Based Token Number Display With Voice & Security
78. Home/Office Security System (Teleguard)
79. IBM PC HDD,FDD,PRINTER SIGNAL INDICATOR AND FAULT LOCATOR CARDS(SET OF THREE CARDS)
80. MINI LCD SCOPE
81. ELECTRONIC EYE BASED
82. ELECTRONIC EYE BASED WITH EVENT LOGGING ON PC
83. Hotel Power Management Through PC
84. Ã‚Âµc Based PT- Temperature Controller
85. Microcontroller Based Code Lock With Security Telephone Dialer
86. REAL TIME CHANNEL DATA LOGGER
87. CH DATA LOGGER THROUGH RADIO LINK
88. Load Shedder
89. Home automation Through P.C.
90. inductance , capacitance and frequency meter.
91. PC TO PC LASER COMMUNICATION
92. PC TO PC FIBER- OPTIC COMMUNICATION
93. BILGE OIL WATER SEPARATOR
94. AUTOMATIC TOLL TAX
95. AUTOMATIC CONTROL OF UNMANNED RAIL GATE
96. AUTO-ANSWERING WITH SECURITY DIAL-UP
97. PROGRAMMABLE LOGIC CONTROLLER (PLC)
98. heart beat monitor (BASED)
99. INTELLIGENT SAUNA BATH CONTROL SYSTEM
100. REMOTE MONITORING AND ALARM ON PC USING RADIO LINK
101. EIGHT CHANNEL DATA LOGGER CBASED
102. CONTROL SYSTEM FOR MODERN HOUSE
103. PAIN MONITOR
104. PATIENT MONITORING SYSTEM
105. R.F. CONTROLLED INTELLIGENT ROBOT CAR WITH CORDLESS VIDEO-CAM .SENDS VIDEO & SOUND ON MONITOR/TV CONTINUOUSLY. CAN BE USED FOR SPYING PURPOSE RANGE YARDS RADIAL . BASED ON MICROCONTROLLER
106. PWER HOUSE MONITORING THROUGH RADIO FREQUENCY
107. DC MOTOR SPEED CONTROL USING RADIO FREQUENCY ()SUITABLE FOR ROBOTIC ARM (TWO ANGLE)
108. DC MOTOR SPEED CONTROL FROM PC COM PORT()SUITABLE FOR ROBOTIC ARM (TWO ANGLE)
109. DC MOTOR SPEED CONTROL THROUGH PUSH SWITCHES()
110. TELEPHONE CALLS LOGGER ( LOGS ALL incoming and outgoing CALLS TO PC)
111. RFID TX AND RX KIT WITH TWO IDS ( SECURITY APPLICATION)
112. RFID TX AND RX KIT WITH TWO IDS ( ROUTE MAP APPLICATION)
113. RFID TX AND RX KIT WITH TWO IDS ( ATTENDANCE REGISTER)
114. HOME APPLIANCES CONTROL THROUGH PC
115. SAFE LANDING SYSTEM
116. BUILD YOUR OWN // PROGRAMMER
117. BUILD YOUR OWN EMBEDDED DEVELOPMENT BOARD PC
118. REAL-TIME INDUSTRIAL PROCESS CONTROL AND MONITORING USING GSM PHONES
119. LINE FOLLOWER ROBOT
120. LIGHT FOLLOWER ROBOT
121. INFRA RED CONTROL FOR PC
122. DRIVER ALERT
123. CONTACT LESS TECHO GENERATOR
124. HEART BEAT MONITOR WITH WAVE ON LCD(PIC BASED)
125. IR FOLLOWER ROBOT
126. PARKING RADAR
127. MULTI CORE CABLE TESTER
128. KITCHEN TIMER
129. ROOM THERMOMETER
130. DIGITAL LOCK
131. PHOTIC PHONE
132. PIC LCF METER
133. RADIO FREQUENCY REMOTE CONTROL BOARD (CONTROL EIGHT RELAYS)
134. MICROCONTROLLER BASED SECURITY DIAL UP WITH EVENT LOGGING TO PC
135. HOME AUTOMATION USING GSM
136. GSM IVRS
137. AUTOMATIC TOLL TAX WITH VOICE USING
138. INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION & MONITORING SYSTEM
Active In SP
Joined: Nov 2009
17-11-2009, 01:41 PM
Zigbee Based Hospital Automation with online graph and WAP
2. Infant Incubator Parameter Sensing & Monitoring through ZIGBEE Wireless
3. Eye ball Sensor for automatic wheel chair movement for paralysed patients
4. Automated Environmental Friendly Vechicle System
5. Home appliances control using voice Dictation
6. Pc based Wireless Weather monitoring System
7. Embedded System Based Interlocking Sytsem For Chemical And Pharmacheutical Industries
8. Wireless Roaming Web Cam
9. Voice Controlled Wireless Multitasking Rover
10. SALVO RTOS Based Data Acquisition System and control with PC Interface
11. SUN SAIL - Tracking Elliptical Path Of The Sun
12. Home/Industrial Automation using GSM With Voice Feedback.
13. Embedded PIC MC based_Electronic Trivector Meter
14. Embedded Pic Microcontroller Based Power Multimeter
15. Control of substation equipments thro mobile phone.
16. Embedded Pic Microcontroller Based Motor Protection System
17. Energy Management System For Pulse Output Meters
18. IVRS Based Home Automation With Immediate Voice Feedback
19. Voice Controlled Wheel Chair Robot for Physically challenged.
20. Micro controller based Antilock Braking System using Proximity Sensors
21. PCB Drilling Machine using Cartesian bot
22. Programmable Grass Shredding Robot
23. Automatic Valet Parking System using conveyors
24. Programmable Surface Cleaning Robot using Blowers
25. Embedded System Based Automatic Furnace Control For Improvement Of Hardness On Materials
26. Interactive Telemarketing Device For Advertisement Agencies With Human Approach
27. Single Phase to 3 Phase Converter For Driving 3 Phase Motor using Single Phase
28. Temperature And Humidity Measurement System for Agricultural Applications
29. Embedded System based Automatic Furnace control for improvement of Hardness on materials.
30. Embedded System controlled Electroplating System
31. Embedded System based Transformer Oil Testing Machine.
32. Blue tooth Enabled Home/Industrial Automation
33. IVRS Based Electronic Tele-voting System
34. IVRS Based Control Of Three Axis Robot With Voice Feed Back
35. Embedded System based Cockpit White box automation
36. Energy Efficient Target Coverage in Wireless Sensor Networks
37. Contact less Measurement Of Emission Of Automobiles
38. Design Of Digital Cryogenic Temperature Controller
39. Automated Vertical Car Parking System
40. Remotely Activated Acoustic Warning System (RAAWS)
41. Biometric Finger Print Identification with PIC Based Access Control System
42. Biometric Finger Print Identification with PIC Based Time Recorder with Weigand Output
43. Biometric Finger Print Identification with PIC Based Bank and Locker Security system
44. Biometric Finger Print Identification with PIC Based Vehicle Access System
45. Biometric Fingerprint Based Guard Alert Monitoring system with PC interface
46. RFID Based Guard patrolling system with Handheld Device
47. IRIS Recognition system in Authenticating Highly Secured Data.
48. IRIS Scanner Using Access control Monitoring system
49. Embedded Micro controller Based Nomad Robots for exploration Application
50. Embedded Micro controller Based Robots for weather forecasting.
51. Vehicle Accessing using Authentication
52. Non-Contact Smart Card Reader Based Campus Management system.
53. Web/wap based system for remote monitoring patients with data mining support.
54. Remote Monitoring and Control using Mobile phones
55. Secured Postal Data Communication using RFID and E-POST
56. Distributed Multi area Power systems load flow monitoring
57. Smart Card based Attendance monitoring with Multi-Door output.
58. Secure Transmission of Sensitive data using Multiple channels
59. Micro controller Based Standalone Temperature Measurement System.
60. Micro controller Based Ultrasonic Pulse Detector.
61. Pc Based Flow Control And Level Measurement In Petrol Bunks.
62. Pc As A Pid Controller.
63. Vector Controlled Device For Energy Saving Air Conditioning System.
64. Fuzzy Logic Based Differential Relay For Power Transformer Protection.
65. Electric Power Generation using Footstep Method.
66. Embedded Micro controller based Grid Synchronization.
67. Energy Management Control System with WAP
68. Home Automation Using X-10 Protocol.
69. Bi Directional VF Control of Single Phase AC Motors.
70. Frequency Actuated Load Shedding with substation monitoring
71. Management of sub-transmission and distribution system in power systems
72. Mobile - Half Bridge Configuration Based High Voltage Generation of 10KVA_1KHZ
73. Vector Controlled Drive for Energy Saving in Air Conditioning system
74. High Performance AC Supply with Low Harmonic Distortion for multiphase AC Machines.
75. Enhancement of power system performance using STATCOM
76. Management of sub-transmission and distribution system in power systems.
77. Remote data monitoring using WAP Information Gateway
78. Embedded system based highway monitoring system and control
79. Automatic Anesthesia controller with respiratory system using Heart beat Sensor
80. Intelli mobile robot for multispeciality operations
81. prepaid electricity system automation with contact less proximity card & card reader
82. IVRS Based smart home automation with voice feedback.
83. smart solar tracking for optimal power generation
84. Wireless AI Based voice controlled intelli robot for multispeciality operations
85. Network enabled Electronic Digital televoting machine.
86. Speech Recognition based complete Car Security System
87. OFDM Based Wireless Encryption/Decryption of Transfer of Messages.
88. Synchronized DC Defibrillator with PC Interface
89. Stand-alone Synchronized DC Defibrillator with LCD Interface
90. RF Based Wireless Complete Body Scanning System Using WAP
91. RF Based Medi-Kits for Houses with Emergency Dialer.
92. RF Based Wire less Heart Beat Rate Monitoring System
93. Medicare System for Hospital Automation
94. Study and working of Peritoneal Dialysis with Model.
95. IR based human radiation detection online
96. PC based emergency ambulance calling system
97. PC based body temperature measurement and control
98. Automatic anesthesia feeder based on respiratory
99. Automatic anesthesia feeder based on resp temp with temp with model
100. Automatic anesthesia feeder based on HBC with model.
101. Blue tooth Enabled Wireless Communication with Handheld Device.
102. Advanced Sensors Controlled Bank Security System.
103. Home Networking and Security System With Wap
104. Tape less Voice Storage and Retrieval using APR9600.
105. Electro magnetic Proximity Card Reader with Weigand output based Access Control System with Double Level Security.
106. Electro magnetic Proximity Card Reader with Weigand output based Time and Attendance System.
107. Electro magnetic Proximity Card Reader with Weigand output based Security Cards.
108. EMPCR with Weigand output Based Electricity Billing Automation.
109. EMPCR with Weigand output Based Electricity Billing Automation with WAP.
110. Guard Supervisor for Industries.
111. Guard Alert System for Home Security System.
112. Guard Alert System for industries With Patrolling system.
113. Fire Alarming Control panel with Auto dialer to Fire Station.
114. Hardware Design for Pick and Place Robot
115. Fire Fighting Robotics with artificial intelligence
116. Fire Fighting Robotics With AI (Artificial Intelligence) and WAP
117. Cell Phone Controlled Two Axis Robotics with AI.
118. Cell Phone Controlled Three Axis Robotics with AI.
119. Mobile Phone Controlled Alive Human Detector using Robotics
120. Two Axis Stepper Controller / Driver with Opto-Isolation
121. Multi Axis Stepper Controller / Driver with Opto-Isolation
122. Two Axis Robotics With Artificial Intelligence (AI)
123. Three Axis Robotics With Artificial Intelligence (AI)
124. RF Based Wireless Multi Axis Robotics with WAP
125. PLC Ëœs for bottle filling station with conveyors
126. Automatic Control of Bottle Filling System Using PLC With Conveyor Model.
127. Embedded PIC Micro controller based Safety Road Control With WEB CAM
128. Embedded PIC Micro controller based Controlling of devices through Telephone Lines
129. DAS and Remote Control through Internet
130. Micro controller based system design for Electronics Laboratory
131. Wireless Home Automation System Using Telephone Lines with WAP
132. RF Based Wireless Encryption And Decryption Message Transfer System for Military Applications
133. Encoding and decoding technique for secured data communication
134. On Line Dynamic Code Acquisition For Spread Spectrum Systems
135. Single Photon Quantum Cryptography
136. Pseudo Random Code modulation based Secured Data Communication.
137. Frequency jammer as a life guard
138. Frequency jammer as a life guard with WAP
139. PC based data scanner/ logger for 8 â€œ channel
140. PC based data scanner/ logger with field programmable channel
141. Intelligent guided vehicle for collision prevention
142. Fuzzy Logic based Collision Prevention for vehicles.
143. Intelligent Application of Fuzzy Logic in Automatic Train Speed Control System.
144. Fuzzy logic based Traffic Control System - A Replacement strategy
145. Embedded controller for traffic controls
146. Automatic control for unmanned railway gate
147. Automatic control for unmanned railway gate with model
148. Automatic control for unmanned railway gate with WAP
149. Solar power for automatic water heating
150. Solar energy for Electrical Applications
151. Tracking Sunâ„¢s path for efficient use of Solar Cell with Model
152. Automated car parking system
153. PC based electronic weighing scale with set point
154. Bluetooth Enabled Advanced Data monitoring and control Using Hitech c.
155. Multi-Parameter Measurement System and Control with Graphs
156. WEB-SCADA 157. Multi Channel Voltage Scanner with SCADA
158. Micro controller based Position Control for Stepper Motor
159. Industrial Safety Measures System with Sensors and Web Cam
160. Industrial Safety Measures System with Sensors
161. Industrial Safety Measures System with Sensors with Voice Indication.
162. Attendance Marker System with IRC Reader
163. Attendance Marker System with IRC Reader and Face indicator
164. Categorized Alarm Annunciator using Embedded System
165. Categorized Alarm Annunciator using Embedded System with controls
166. Categorized Alarm Annunciator with Voice using Embedded System with controls
167. Micro controller based Boiler Management System
168. Priority Indicators in Alarm Annunciators
169. PC Based Programmable Temperature Controller for Furnaces
170. PC Based Programmable Temperature Controller for Cement Plant
171. 8 Channel Temp. Measurement System/Control with True Graphs
172. 8 Channel Temp. Measurement System with True Graphs
173. 8 Channel Temp. Measurement System with True Graphs with Voice indication
174. 8 Channel Multiset point Temperature controller with Different Time Period
175. Multichannel Missing Event Detector
176. Multichannel Missing Event Detector with Voice Indication
177. Battery Voltage and Current Monitoring for 8 Batteries
178. Master / Slave Control System for Process Industries
179. Embedded System based POSI-CAST controller for Dc-Dc Buck Convertor.
180. Electrical Station Variables Reader/Controller with True Graph and SCADA
181. Electrical Station Variable Reader/Controller with True Graph
182. Remote On/Off Controller for AC Motors with Parameter Monitoring
183. Remote Switching System for home appliances
184. Power Sharing of Transformers with WAP
185. Power Sharing of Transformers with auto protection
186. Computer Keyboard as a dual controller for switching Electrical devices
187. Dual control of Electrical devices through Computer Keyboard and H/W
188. Centralized Powerhouse Automation using WAP.
189. Slip Ring Induction motor Drive with slip Recovery using IGBT
190. DC motor Starter using MOSFET
191. Microcontroller Based Oil Temp/IND/CON
192. 3 Phase AC Motor using IGBT
193. Two / Four Quadrent chopper in Indian Military.
194. Ultrasonic Range Finder
195. AC Power line Monitoring motor generator application
196. Speed Control of AC Motor0
197. Speed Control of DC Motor with Field and Armature Control
198. DC Drive using IGBT
199. AC Drive using IGBT
200. Maximum Demand Indicator / Controller for Industries
201. Power Factor Correction Using Multiple Capacitor Banks
202. Electricity Billing Automation
203. Prepaid Electricity Billing Automation
204. Digital Tri Vector Meter
205. Multiple starter with overload protection
206. Multiple starter with overload protection with AI
207. Multiple starter with overload protection with WAP
208. Digital Timer with Thumbwheel setting with On and Off delay type
209. Digital Counter using Proximity Sensor
210. Digital Energy meter using Embedded Controller
211. Digital Energy meter with voice annunciation
212. DC Driver using SCR
213. Digital RPM Indicator using Proximity or Magnetic Pick up
214. Digital Frequency indicator
215. Digital Voltmeter using Embedded System
216. Digital Ammeter using Embedded System
217. Cyclic Timer using Embedded system
218. Remote Digital RPM Indicator using Proximity or Magnetic Pick up with SCADA
219. Remote Frequency indicator with SCADA
220. Length counter using Embedded system
221. Micro controller based access control system
222. Pc based data scanner/ logger for 8 â€œ channel
223. Pc based data scanner/ logger with field programmable channel
224. Embedded controller for traffic controls
225. High Pressure hose Test Rig for Brake line Manufacturing Industries
226. Embedded PIC Micro controller based Petrol Bunk Automation
227. Speed Control of an Electrical DC Vehicle
228. Fault Tolerant Neuro Controlled Level Processing panel
229. Embedded controller for non linear partially interacting process (NLPIP)
230. Power Distribution Management System using WAP
231. Virtual instrumentation for temperature controlled loop 232. Pc based attendance cum visitor management system
233. Multi Channel Voltage Scanner with SCADA
234. Micro controller based Position Control for Stepper Motor
235. PC Based Programmable Temperature Controller for Furnaces
236. PC Based Programmable Temperature Controller for Cement Plant.
237. Micro controller Based Multichannel PID Controller for temperature
238. Micro controller based Dedicated PID Controller for Temperature
239. PC Based Pollution Tester For Vehicles with WEB CAM Interface
240. PC Based Pollution Tester For Vehicles with CO Analyzer
computer science crazy|
Joined: Dec 2008
05-12-2009, 05:05 PM
1. Embedded PIC MC based_Electronic Trivector Meter
2. Embedded Pic Microcontroller Based Power Multimeter
3. Embedded Pic Microcontroller Based Motor Protection System
4. Energy Management System For Pulse Output Meters
5. AC Power line Monitoring motor generator application
6. Speed Control of AC Motor
7. Speed Control of DC Motor with Field and Armature Control
8. DC Drive using IGBT
9. AC Drive using IGBT
10. Maximum Demand Indicator / Controller for Industries
11. Power Factor Correction Using Multiple Capacitor Banks
12. Electricity Billing Automation
13. Prepaid Electricity Billing Automation
14. Digital Tri Vector Meter
15. Multiple starter with overload protection
16. Multiple starter with overload protection with AI
17. Multiple starter with overload protection with WAP
18. Hybrid SCADA for Power station Substation Monitoring & Automation
19. Embedded System based POSI-CAST controller for Dc-Dc Buck Convertor.
20. Novel ZVT- PWM Converters with active snubbers
21. Active resonant snubbers for high frequency PWM converters
22. A ZVT-PWM Single stage PFC Converter with active snubber
23. Electrical Station Variables Reader/Controller with True Graph and SCADA
24. Electrical Station Variable Reader/Controller with True Graph
25. Remote On/Off Controller for AC Motors with Parameter Monitoring
26. Remote Switching System for home appliances
27. Power Sharing of Transformers with WAP
28. Power Sharing of Transformers with auto protection
29. Computer Keyboard as a dual controller for switching Electrical devices
30. Energy Saving In 1- Phase Induction Motor using A.C Chopper
31. Harmonic Reduction using Capacitor Clamped Multilevel Inverter
32. Harmonic Reduction using Diode Clamped Multilevel Inverter
33. High Frequency Zero Voltage Switching Resonant Converter
34. Integral Cycle Controlled Inverter fed Induction Motor Drive
35. L-Type High Frequency Quasi Resonant Zero Current Switch
36. Micro Controller based Transformer Protection Third Harmonic Auxiliary Commutated Current Source Inverter
37. Thyristor Switched Capacitor scheme for fast changing industrial loads
38. Two input full bridge DC-to-DC converter for selective Harmonic elimination.
39. Two input Full Bridge Inverter with improved output waveform
40. Closed Loop Speed Controller for DC Motor using Microcontroller
41. Design of a Microcontroller-Controlled Personal Static Var Compensator (PSVC)
42. Fuzzy Logic Based Faults Identification System for a Three-Phase Induction Motor PID controller for real time dc motor speed control
43. Sensor field oriented control of 1 phase induction motor using microcontroller
44. Programmable Single Phase Motor Overload Automatic Preventer
45. Speed Control of DC / Induction Motor using PID / Fuzzy Controller
46. Dual control of Electrical devices through Computer Keyboard and H/W
47. Centralized Powerhouse Automation using WAP.
48. Slip Ring Induction motor Drive with slip Recovery using IGBT
49. DC motor Starter using MOSFET
50. Microcontroller Based Oil Temp/IND/CON
51. 3 Phase AC Motor Drive using IGBT
52. Two / Four Quadrent chopper in Indian Military.
53. Multi Channel Voltage Scanner with SCADA
54. Micro controller based Position Control for Stepper Motor
56. Speed Control of AC / DC / induction Motor with RF Technology
57. Electric Power Generation using Footstep Method.
58. Embedded Micro controller based Grid Synchronization.
59. Energy Management Control System with WAP
60. Home Automation Using X-10 Protocol.
61. Bi Directional VF Control of Single Phase AC Motors.
62. Frequency Actuated Load Shedding with substation monitoring
63. Management of sub-transmission and distribution system in power systems
64. Mobile - Half Bridge Configuration Based High Voltage Generation of 10KVA_1KHZ
65. Vector Controlled Drive for Energy Saving in Air Conditioning system
66. High Performance AC Supply with Low Harmonic Distortion for multiphase AC Machines.
67. Enhancement of power system performance using STATCOM
68. Management of sub-transmission and distribution system in power systems.
69. Remote data monitoring using WAP Information Gateway
70. Vector Controlled Device For Energy Saving Air Conditioning System.
71. Fuzzy Logic Based Differential Relay For Power Transformer Protection.
72. Single Phase to 3 Phase Converter For Driving 3 Phase Motor using Single Phase
73. Embedded System based Automatic Furnace control for improvement of Hardness on materials.
74. Distributed Multi area Power systems load flow monitoring
75. SCADA Based Temperature Measurement & Control System
Active In SP
Joined: Nov 2009
13-12-2009, 04:44 PM
TELE-REMOTE SWITCHING: The set of four electrical devices can be controlled remotely by using
mobile/landline phone at the transmitting and receiving end. One can make a call and activate devices
of its choice.
TELE-REMOTE SWITCHING WITH VOICE MESSENGER: The set of four electrical devices can be
controlled remotely by using mobile/landline phone at the transmitting and receiving end. One can
make a call and activate devices of its choice.
It will gives voice message to the operator to select the devices by name. It may confirm the actual
switching when controlled by person.
TELEPHONE ANSWERING MACHINE: - The project and implimentation is intended to provide a simple recording and
answering machine, which in the absence of the owner of the telephone instrument, responds to the
incoming calls and also record them automatically. (10-184)
TELEPHONE CALL RECORDER: - This simple timer circuit gets it activated when it receive any
telephone call or any signal transfer to tape recorder. (16-125)
TELECONVERSATION LIMITER: - A 10 LED display system will make the conversation "be brief on
phone" as time laps indication. (15-56)
TELEPHONE MESSAGE CONVEYOR: Anyone will get the pre-recorded message stored in a digital
chip as voice playback system. One can record message of its own. One can put an introductory
message on it.
A good example of IVRS (Interactive voice response System) to get informations by just pressing the
TELEPHONE CALL METER: - It helps the user by converting the STD and ISD calls to equivalent
local calls and storing them.(18-82)
TELE-VOTING MACHINE WITH VOICE MESSAGE: The remote voting can be done with voice
message conveyor. The mobile/landline phone can be placed at transmitting and receiving end. One
can listen the voice message and than cast his vote to the selected candidate.
TELE-BANKING WITH VOICE MESSAGE: The remote MESSAGE can be sent with voice message
conveyor. The mobile/landline phone can be placed at transmitting and receiving end. One can listen
the voice message and than act accordingly like to open account, information for loans, ATMs etc. as
TELE-SECURITY SYSTEM FOR HOME: The home or any other area can be made fully secured using
this device. The Infrared sensor or microphone will activate the mobile or landline to redial your saved
number and intimate you instantly.
TELE-SECURITY SYSTEM WITH SWITCHING: The home or any other area can be made fully
secured using this device. The Infrared sensor or microphone will activate the mobile or landline to
redial your saved number and intimate you instantly. Apart from this, you may control the DOOR
remotely from your end to block the intruders exit from the premises.
TELE-METRY(TELE PULSE RATE COUNTER): The medical data can be remotely transmitted from
patient to doctor to diagnose at a distance. It may be the heart rate of the patient.
TELE-INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION SYSTEM WITH VOICE RESPONSE
(FIRE/FUSE/FAULT/FAILURE â€œ 4Fâ„¢S ETC): The fault indications can be remotely observed
using mobile or landline. The owner can remotely activate the device bearing fault if feels
TELE- CAR LOCKING AND SEURITY SYSTEM: The car theft can be prevented by this circuit. The
device will intimate the theft on mobile phone and you will switch off the ignition or car immediately.
TELE-REMOTE ROBOTIC CAR/BOAT: The different robotic applications can be done using this
circuit including one to make a car OR boat. A mobile phone has to be placed on robotic car or boat
and can be operated by another mobile after making call. (08-06-68)
TELE-REMOTE MOBILE OPERATED TALKING ROBO: A mobile phone has to be placed on robotic
car and can be operated by another mobile after making call. The voice processor gives the audio
instructions that how to operate this.(08-06-68)
TELE-REMOTE MOBILE OPERATED BOMB DETECTOR: This vehicle will operate on mobile as
remote operation and it will check the bomb in the surface area with its metal detector placed in front of
it and inform on other mobile phone. (08-06-68)
TELE-MUTING SYSTEM: The project and implimentation will be helpful for those who get annoyed if TV voice disturbs
while talking on landline phone. This will automatically mute the TV speaker with wire/wireless
connectivity of the sytem.
OTHER COMMUNICATION PROJECTS
TWO WAY INTERCOM (Op. Amp): - Two way communication is with calling facility with this compact
DIGITAL SPEECH SECURITY SYSTEM:- this DSSS system convert analogue signal to pulse code
modulated (PCM) digital form and is encrypted before transmission. The message again decrypted by
D to A conversion.(19-83)
MULTISTATION INTERCOM: - The four-line circuit can be connected with this arrangement. (14-75)
MULTICHANNEL CALL BELL WITH DIGITAL DISPLAY: - This is a simple circuit, which can be
useful in hospitals for the patients in different rooms to call the attendants or nurses on duty. It can also
be used in hotels and offices where many executives have to be attended to by a single attendant.(17-
FM INTERCOM: The powerline voice communication for both sides provides an option to use mainline
(22Vac) to send and receive signals to communicate from both sides.
SINGLE CHIP-VOICE RECORDER: - This technology is a revolutionary multilevel storage technique
to record and play back sound-much like a tape recorder- on a single microchip. One can record eight
different voices in this.
VOICE MESSANGER: you can record your voice and the other person can listen the voice message
only putting the password.
POWER LINE COMMUNICATION â€œ(A) VOICE TRANSMISSION
(B) DATA TRANSMISSION
© DEVICE CONTROLLER
(D) EVENT OBJECT COUNTER
(E) PREPAID ELECTICITY BILL
(H) HEART BEAT MONITOR
( I ) VOTING SYSTEM
DIGITALLY ADJUSTABLE TIMER: - A visual indication assures the uses in which time mode the
circuit is operating out of 10 stages.(8-105)
DIGITAL COUNTER OR DIGITAL SCORE BOARD: - A unique circuit that can count revolution of
motor in forward and reverse system. It can read till 999 in digits. (8-110)
DIGITAL FREQUENCY COUNTER CUM CLOCK: - A unique IC4033 based circuit can read
unknown frequency and can be used as stop watch and clock.
DIGITALLY ADJUSTABLE TIMER: - A visual indication assures the uses in which time mode the
circuit is operating out of 10 stages.(8-105)
AUTOMATIC DIGITAL ROOM LIGHT CONTROLLER:
It counts the persons that enter and operate the electric bulb only if the any person is IN.
DIGITAL IR VISITOR COUNTER-STOP WATCH: - This solid-state digital stopwatch display time
taken for an event in secondsâ„¢ upto 99. (4-110)
DIGITAL MESSAGE DISPLAY: - The SEVEN digit English alphabets (More are optional) can be
operated in a moving pattern using this device like WELCOME.
TRUTH TABLE EVALUATOR & K-MAP PLOTTER: - With this circuit you can evaluate the truth
table as well as plot Karnaugh map of any Boolean expression.(02-12-96)
ELECTRONIC DICE: - This electronics dice makes a Ëœthrowâ„¢ for you at the push of
button. The LED display looks as a conventional dice face. (5-12â€6-14â€10-148â€16-130)
DIGITAL DICE WITH NUMERIC DISPLAY: - In this circuit the timer IC 555 is wired
as an astable multivibrator that produces pulses at about 48KHz and it display a random
SOLID STATE ADVERTISEMENT DISPLAY: - A 5 even output letter word can be
display one by one switching off relay/traic operated bulb.(15-74)
CLASSROOM ADDRESSING AMPLIFIER: A circuit which helps the principal/teacher to address
from single source to add classes.
DIGITAL SPEED CONTROL OF DC MOTOR: - It controls the speed of DC motor by changing its
flux with digital control circuit. (14-124)
SOUND CONTROLLED MOTOR DIRECTION CONTROLLER: - A microphone amplifier with flip
flop circuit causes to change the motor direction. (97-12-54)
E-METER: - It checks the radiation from visual display unit. The high radiations from computer
monitor or TV may harm your eyes. The project and implimentation check the level on the LED array unit.
PRESSURE MONITOR: - A 1mA meter is calibrated to measure 100 to 1000 ton mercury pressure
using analogue electronics circuit using op-amps.(4-88)
LED SCOPE: - Conventional CRO is replaced by this LED scope. Using 150 LEDs at display
module. The all types of waves viz. square, triangular and sine can be easily seen on this.(8-83â€16-
DIGITAL CLOCK USING ORDINARY COMPONENT: - Using ordinary components, this is a basic
circuit showing how frequency oscillation can be divided to get accurate timing module.(3-34)
OPTICAL FIBRE / LASER VOICE COMMUNICATION: The one way/twoway voice
communication system using optical fibre as mode. One can speak from one end and listen the
voice at other end using IR as transmitter and photo-diode as receiver or vice versa.
OPTICAL FIBER / LASER BASED VOICE AND DATA COMMUNICATION
The one way voice and DTMF data communication system using optical fibre as mode. One can
speak or send data tone from one end and listen the voice at other end using IR as transmitter
and photo-diode as receiver and simultaneously see the data output at seven segment display.
OPTICAL FIBRE/LASER BASED VOICE ENCRIPTION AND DECRIPTION:
The prerecorded voice can be encrypted and sent through optical fibre at the other end. The
reciever end will decript the same voice and playback to the original one.
OPTICAL FIBRE/LASER BASED APPLIANCE SWITCHING SYSTEM: A Multiple or single
device control circuit can be operated with this circuit.
OPTICAL FIBRE/LASER BASED DC/AC MOTOR SPEED CONTROL : A PWM technique is
used to operate the dc or ac motor at a distance using IR or Laser as transmitting medium.
IR REMOTE TV/ HEADPHONES: - It enables you to listen sound of TV without disturbing
others. It has a transmitter and receiver antenna.(15-168)
IR OBJECT COUNTER USING CALCULATOR: - A simple eight-digit counter can be made by
this using any calculator with small circuit connected to it.
IR REMOTE CONTROL SWITCH: A single device can be remotely operated by this system. A
transmitter will transmit the IR frequency 38kHz and a matching receiver will receive the signal to
switch a relay to control device.
IR REMOTE CONTROL SWITCH BOARD: Four electrical device can be remotely operated by
this system. A transmitter with encoder circuit will transmit the IR frequency 38kHz and a
matching receiver will receive the signal to switch the relays to control devices.
IR ËœNO SMOKINGâ„¢ WARNER: It will give warning in audible form at no smoking zone. It may
sense the smoke and give audible indication.
IR / ULTRASONIC WIRELESS HOME SECURITY SYSTEM: It checks the unauthorized entry
through its IR or ultrasonic sensors. Or even microphone sensor will activate the RF transmitter
to send a signal at a distance.
IR/LASER NON-CONTACT DC/STEPPER MOTOR SPEED CONTROL: The motor (dc/stepper)
speed can be controlled remotely using IR transmitter / receiver circuit.
IR AUTOMATIC ROOM LIGHT CONTROLLER: An entry and exit sensors using infrared will
operate the connected light to save electricity. The digital up/down counter will display the
number of persons inside the hall and if nobody is there, the lights will go Ëœoffâ„¢.
ULTRASONIC MOTION DETECTOR: Any motion in and around ultrasonic sensing area will
activate the circuit and alarm will warn.
ULTRASONIC CAR REVERSE SENSOR/OBJECT DETECTOR: The project and implimentation can be placed on
the back or front of car. It will give warning indication if the distance from wall decreases to a
certain level. It can be used as motion sensing alarm.
ULTRASONIC RADAR : It moves in 360 degree circular motion and detect the object in the near
by area and gives alarm indication.
ULTRASONIC GUN: It detect the object and fire instantly with electromagnetic gun connected
ULTRASONIC OBJECT COUNTER: It counts the number of persons going through its area.
computer science technology|
Active In SP
Joined: Jan 2010
26-01-2010, 11:33 PM
a. Smart card ticketing system
b. Prepaid EB metering system
c. GSM Based Home Security System
d. GSM Based Fault alarm in industries
e. RFID based bank security system
f. RFID based voting machine
g. RFID based security system for automobiles
h. RFID Attendance System
i. APPLIANCES REMOTE CONTROL
j. ARTICLE TRACKING SYSTEM USING GPS AND GSM
k. AUTOMATIC IRRIGATION SYSTEM
l. AUTOMATIC BILLING SERVICE PROVIDER
m. AUTOMATIC COLLEGE BELL
n. AUTOMATIC GARDENING SYSTEM
o. AUTOMATIC GUIDED VEHICLE
p. AUTOMATIC INTELLIGENT PLANT WATERING SYSTEM
q. AUTOMATIC RAILWAY GATE CONTROL SYSTEM
r. AUTOMATIC ROOM ILLUMINATION CONTROL
s. AUTOMATIC GARDENING SYSTEM
t. AUTOMATION BY USING ZIGBEE PROTOCOL
u. AUTOMOTIVE SPEED MONITORING SYSTEM
v. AUTONOMOUS ROBOT
w. BANK TOKEN SYSTEM
x. BUS STOP AUTOMATION (RFID)
y. CELLPHONE BASED DEVICE CONTROL SYSTEM
z. DENSITY BASED TRAFFIC CONTROLLER
aa. DEVELOPMENT OF REMOTE PATIENT MONITORING SYSTEM USING GSM
bb. DIGITAL SECURITY LOCK
cc. DIGITAL VISITOR COUNTER
dd. GSM BASED SECURITY SYSTEM
ee. GSM BASED SECURITY USING PIR
ff. GSM BASED AUTOMATIC IRRIGATION WATER CONTROL SYSTEM
gg. GSM BASED CAR SECURITY SYSTEM
hh. HOME APPLIANCES CONTROL THROUGH IR REMOTE
ii. APPLIANCE CONTROL USING BLUE TOOTH PROTOCOL
jj. INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION USING ZIGBEE
kk. HOME SECURITY SYSTEM
ll. INFRARED PROXIMITY DETECTOR
mm. LINE FOLLOWING ROBOT
nn. MICROCONTROLLER BASED RTC & DEVICE CONTROL BASED ON TIME
oo. MOBILE BASED HITECH DOOR LOCKING SYSTEM
pp. NIGHT LIGHT SAVER
qq. NUMBER PLATE RECOGNITION
rr. OBSTACLE AVOIDANCE ROBOT USING INFRARED SENSORS
ss. OFFICE AUTOMATION SYSTEM
tt. PASSWORD BASED DOOR LOCKING
uu. PC BASED HOME AUTOMATION
vv. PC TO PC COMMUNICATION WITH IR
ww. PIR+GSM BASED HOME SECURITY SYSTEM
xx. PREPAID CARD FOR BUS FARE
yy. PREPAID CARD FOR SHOPPING
zz. MICROCONTROLLER BASED ENERGY METER
aaa. RAILWAY COACH AUTOMATION
bbb. RF BASED COMMUNICATION
ccc. RF BASED TOLL PAYMENT SYSTEM
ddd. RF CONTROLLED INTELLIGENT ROBO CAR
eee. RFID BASED ATTENDANCE SYSTEM
fff. RFID BASED VEHICLE TRACKING
ggg. RFID ELECTRONIC TOLL COLLECTION SYSTEM
hhh. ROBO WITH WIRELESS CAMERA
iii. SMART CARD BASED VOTING MACHINE
jjj. SMART CARD READER FOR RAILWAY TICKET
kkk. SMART CARD READER FOR STUDENT ID
lll. SMART HOME SYSTEM
mmm. SMS BASED STREET LIGHTINING SYSTEM
nnn. TEMPERATURE MONITORING AND CONTROL
ooo. THEFT ALARM
ppp. MIFARE based Ticketing System
qqq. MIFARE based Bank Security System
rrr. MIFARE based Security System for Automobiles
sss. MIFARE based Automated Parking Meter
ttt. MIFARE based Electronic Voting Machine
uuu. TIME OPERATED ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE CONTROLLING SYSTEM
vvv. VEHICLE AUTHENTICATION
www. WATER LEVEL CONTROL SYSTEM
xxx. DIMMER LIGHTS AUTOMATION SYSTEM
yyy. DYNAMIC TRAFFIC CONTROL AND MANAGEMENT
zzz. E- BILLING SYSTEM
aaaa. ENERGY CONSERVATION SYSTEM USING PIR
bbbb. ENERGY SAVING SYSTEM FOR THEATRES AND AUDITORIUMS
cccc. FIRE DETECTION SYSTEM
dddd. GPS BASED TRAVELLING ASSISTANCE
eeee. Industrial Automation using Mobile Communication
ffff. Security System for Automobile using GSM
gggg. Smart card based automated parking meter
hhhh. Smart card based electronic voting machine
iiii. Smart card based bank security system
jjjj. Immobilization for Auto mobiles using an Embedded Security System
computer science technology|
Active In SP
Joined: Jan 2010
30-01-2010, 03:00 PM
a) STEPPER MOTOR CONTROLLER
b) STAIR CASE LIGHT WITH AUTO SWITCH-OFF
c) SPEED CONTROL OF DC MOTOR USING PULSE WIDTH MODULATION USING RF MODULATION DETECTION METHOD
d) ZIGBEE STACK DEVELOPMENT FOR INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION
e) WIRELESS STEPPER MOTOR CONTROLLER
f) WIRELESS SCADA
g) UC BASED SOLAR TRACKER WITH STEPPER MOTORCONTROL
h) PROGRAMMABLE TIMER FOR HOME APPLIANCES
i) POWER STATION AUTOMATION USING MICROCONTROLLER POWER HOUSE DATA MONITORING POWER FACTOR MONITORING ANDCONTROL POSITION CONTROL FOR STEPPER MOTOR USING MICROCONTROLLER PC BASED ELECTRICAL PARAMETER MONITORING PASSWORD OPERATED INDUSTRIAL MACHINERYCONTROL
j) MULTIPLE TEMPERATURE MONITORING AND CONTROL MOTOR SPEED MONITORING OVER GSM MOBILE
k) MOTOR SPEED CONTROL USING IR SENSOR MOTOR SPEEDCONTROL THROUGH PC MODERN HOUSE AUTOMATION (AC/DC) USING GSM MODULE
l) THREE PHASE MONITOR THREE PHASE APPLIANCES PROTECTOR
m) TEMPERATURE ANALYZING SYSTEM FOR INDUSTRIAL CONTROL SUPERVISORY CONTROLLING AND DATA ACQUISITION SYSTEM USING RF (BOILER CONTROLLING, MATERIAL PACKING SYSTEM)
n) SUBSTATION FUSE BLOWN INDICATOR
o) SPEED CONTROL OF DC MOTOR USING PULSE WIDTH MODULATION TECHNIQUE SEASON BASED AUTOMATIC STREETLIGHTS SWITCHING
p) RTC BASED INTELLIGENT AUTOMATIC STREET LIGHT CONTROLUSING S
q) RF CONTROL OF INDUCTION/DC/STEPPER MOTORS & OTHER INDUSTRIALLOADS
r) REAL-TIME INDUSTRIAL PROCESS MONITORING & CONTROL USING GSM PHONE
s) RC IR BASED REMOTE DEVICE SWITCHING
t) PWM BASED DC MOTOR SPEED CONTROLLER
u) IMPLEMENTING PROCESS CONTROL & MONITORING SYSTEM USING CAN
v) HI-TECH WIRELESS EQUIPMENT CONTROLLING SYSTEM
w) GSM/MOBILE/CELL PHONE BASED DEVICE MONITORING AND CONTROL SYSTEM
x) GSM BASED AUTOMATIC IRRIGATION WATER CONTROLLER SYSTEM
y) ENERGY METER WITH PRE-PAID CARD
z) EMBEDDED SYSTEM BASED PRESSURE MONITORING
aa) ELECTRONIC CARD LOCKING SYSTEM
bb) ELECTRICAL DATA (VOLTAGE, CURRENT, FREQUENCY ETC
cc) ) LOGGER (SCADA)
dd) DIGITAL VOLTMETER
ee) DIGITAL TACHOMETER (NON-CONTACT)
ff) MICROCONTROLLER BASED REFRIGERATION CONTROL SYSTEM
gg) MICROCONTROLLER BASED GENERATOR/ALTERNATOR CONTROL AND MONITORING SYSTEM
hh) MAINS FREQUENCY MONITOR LIFT CONTROL SYSTEM WITH POSITION INDICATION
ii) IR REMOTE STEPPER MOTOR CONTROLLER
jj) INFRA RED BASED INDUCTION MOTOR SPEED CONTROL
kk) INDUSTRIAL PROTECTION SYSTEM USING TEMPERATURE, SMOKE SENSORS AND LIGHT DEPENDENT RESISTOR
ll) INDUSTRIAL FAULT INDICATION SYSTEM WITH OVER VOLTAGE, OVER CURRENT, OVER TEMPERATURE USING ANALOG TO DIGITAL (ADC) CONVERTERS
mm) INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION SYSTEM USING RF
nn) INDUSTRIALAUTOMATION & MONITORING SYSTEM
oo) DIGITAL FREQUENCY METER
pp) DEVICE CONTROL AND DATA MONITORING USING POWER LINE COMMUNICATION
qq) DC MOTOR SPEED CONTROL USING PWM (PULSE WIDTH MODULATION)
rr) CONTACT LESS VOLTAGE MAINS DETECTOR
ss) CONTACT LESS CURRENT SENSOR
tt) COLOR SENSING SYSTEM FOR PROTECTION FACTORIES
uu) CLOSED LOOP DC MOTOR SPEED CONTROLLER
vv) CAR A
ww) C CONTROLSYSTEM USING TEMPERATURE
xx) AUTOMATIC THREE PHASE CHANGEOVER
yy) AUTOMATIC STREET POWER SAVING SYSTEM WITH LDR
zz) AUTOMATIC ROTOR RESISTANCE CONTROLLER USING MC
aaa) AC VOLTAGE DETECTOR BASED ON CT
bbb) AC SWITCHING WITH TRIAC FROM TTL
ccc) AUTOMATIC LOAD SHARING TRANSFORMER
ddd) AUTOMATIC INTELLIGENT PLANT WATERING SYSTEM
eee) AUTOMATIC ELECTRICITY BILLING THROUGH POWER LINE COMMUNICATION
fff) ANTI COLLISION REAR LIGHT INDICATION
ggg) ACINDUCTION MOTOR PARAMETER MONITORING
Active In SP
Joined: Mar 2010
30-03-2010, 07:52 PM
1. headphone amplifier - CMOY type, small, great for using good headphones with portable music players. uses a good audio OP Amp (like Analog Devices OP275).
2. unbalanced to balanced audio transmitter and balanced to unbalanced audio receiver - great for transmitting audio signals over great distances while eliminated any noise picked up on the wires. The circuit inverts the audio signal 180 degrees and transmits the in-phase and out-of-phase signals on a pair of wires, the receiver inverts the out-of-phase signal providing 3dB of gain and eliminating any picked up noise by 70dB or more.
3. video switched 120V outlet - input is the output video signal from a tv, when a video signal is present, the circuit energizes a relay to give power to an amplifier or powered speaker system. with this the audio system will turn on/off with the tv.
4. an alternatve to #3 is a circuit that senses an audio signal instead - common auto turn-on circuit in modern sub amplifiers.
5. solar panel battery charger - intelligent battery charging circuit
6. HDTV antenna booster amplifier
7. UHF/VHF channel modulator - accepts any video signal over RG59/RG6 coaxial cable and modulates it to a cable channel in either the UHF or VHF band, while allowing standard cable operation. example - security camera at the front door can be viewed from any TV in the house on channel 54. If the product can allow for bi-directional signals and HDTV though Cable you'd have a product that you could market.
project report maker|
Active In SP
Joined: Jul 2010
08-07-2010, 10:02 PM
try these links to get project and implimentation ideas of embedded systems
http://topicideas.org/how-to-embedded-systems-project and implimentations-list
http://topicideas.org/how-to-embedded-systems-project and implimentations
http://topicideas.org/how-to-embedded-project and implimentations
http://topicideas.org/how-to-embedded-project and implimentations-for-engineering-students
http://topicideas.org/how-to-embedded-project and implimentation-ideas
http://topicideas.org/how-to-embedded-project and implimentations-for-final-year
http://topicideas.org/how-to-embedded-project and implimentations-list
hope these all comes above thousands ideas
Joined: Jul 2011
09-02-2012, 10:36 AM
to get information about the topic electrical engineering full report ,ppt and related topic refer the link bellow
http://topicideas.org/how-to-electrical-...ng-project and implimentations-for-final-year
http://topicideas.org/how-to-electrical-...ng-project and implimentations-for-college-students
http://topicideas.org/how-to-electrical-...ng-seminar and presentation-topic-list
http://topicideas.org/how-to-electrical-...ng-seminar and presentation-topics-with-full-report-list
http://topicideas.org/how-to-electrical-project and implimentations-for-engineering-students
http://topicideas.org/how-to-project and implimentation-ideas-for-electrical-engineering-students
http://topicideas.org/how-to-electrical-...ng-project and implimentation-topics-for-final-year
http://topicideas.org/how-to-electrical-...ng-project and implimentations
http://topicideas.org/how-to-electrical-...ng-seminar and presentation-topic-list?page=3
http://topicideas.org/how-to-project and implimentation-topics-electrical-engineering
http://topicideas.org/how-to-electrical-...ni-project and implimentations
http://topicideas.org/how-to-electrical-...ng-project and implimentations-for-college-or-diploma-students
http://topicideas.org/how-to-mini-project and implimentations-electrical-engineering
|Tagged Pages: working models on dc motor, topic lists to electrical engg projects, future scope of a variable speed sensorless nduction motor drive using dc link measurements, transformer fault detection and protection system using microcontroller, separately excited dc motor control using thyristor, programmable single phase motor overload automatic preventer, electronic exciting final year projects,|
|Popular Searches: ac generator project pdf, voice recognition software and home automation, bottle filling plant using plc, sidewinder cam, seconds to microseconds, embedded based final year projects topics, eee praject final year,|
|Possibly Related Threads...|
|microcontroller based project and implimentations list for final year||computer science crazy||2||9,005||
15-11-2013, 05:23 PM
Last Post: Guest
|smart card based project and implimentations||computer science technology||12||12,041||
13-11-2013, 11:22 AM
Last Post: Guest
|mini project and implimentations in electronics||computer science technology||105||400,189||
01-11-2013, 03:47 PM
Last Post: fizamalik
|electrical engineering project and implimentations for college or diploma students||project topics||6||21,523||
15-10-2013, 02:20 AM
Last Post: Guest
|psoc based project and implimentations examples||project topics||1||2,397||
06-10-2013, 10:59 AM
Last Post: Guest
|A Project report on SNR and BER calculation of OFDM Using MATLAB||seminar projects maker||0||709||
25-09-2013, 02:09 PM
Last Post: seminar projects maker
|matlab project and implimentations||computer science technology||8||36,252||
24-09-2013, 09:51 AM
Last Post: Guest
|GSM Based Electrical Control System for Smart Home Application pdf||seminar projects maker||0||461||
21-09-2013, 12:38 PM
Last Post: seminar projects maker
|Final Report WIRELESS BATTERY CHARGER||seminar projects maker||0||521||
12-09-2013, 02:32 PM
Last Post: seminar projects maker
|AN ULTRA HIGH-SPEED,LOW POWER ELECTRICAL DRIVE SYSTEM ABSTRACT||seminar projects maker||0||508||
12-09-2013, 12:56 PM
Last Post: seminar projects maker