need help on home security
Active In SP
Joined: Oct 2010
09-11-2010, 10:34 PM
well i build an home security for my finel project and implimentation on elec.
i build it that whan ther is alart on some place it calling to some number that kept in the memory, and tell him what happen on the house.
i got problems on connectin the calling system, this is my problems
1) what is the recommended DTMF dialer for this project and implimentation and most easy to use?
2) how i connect the DTMF dialer to the RJ9? ( we got only 2 cabels in our contry not 4, so only mic and sound i guess )
3) are all the contres got telephone standard or all contry got her own standard?
and what pass on the phone line? are this some kind of modulation?
4) how can i know when some one answer the phone?
5) how i connect the voice chipe to the RJ9 ? how voice move on the phone line?
tnx for all answers, sorry if i got bad eng ( not my lang )
computer science crazy|
Joined: Dec 2008
15-11-2010, 05:17 PM
i suggest you to read
http://eet.etec.wwu.edu/wanl2/project and implimentation/docs/Hardware%20Description.pdf
may be Dtmf Decoder 1610 Am a simple one to use as
Use Search at http://topicideas.net/search.php wisely To Get Information About Project Topic and Seminar ideas with report/source code along pdf and ppt presenaion
|Popular Searches: i need help, do i need help, need help for java, i need financial help, need medical help no insuranceneed help, need for information security, need help in dsp,|